Once upon a time...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, that doesn't mean that I felt otherwise before. It's just that it's been a while since I really feel the adrenaline rush at the workplace. I'm picking up the pieces and sometimes in chunks in this current job that I'm doing. It can be overwhelming at times with requests upon requests from the stations within the region that I'm handling but I'm loving it! Boss is also starting to let me handle some things on my own - a sign of trust, which I like.
And today, I managed to complete many different things and the satisfactory feeling almost made me proud of myself :D. Having good peer support is also essential and I'm getting enough. The following was a conversation that took place today with the other Route Managers (all of us ladies in the early thirties):
Hema: So, Faza. Boleh eh bagi kat I B747. I nak kene transport ministers ni.
Me: Boleh, but let me clear the 3 pax on first class dulu. Suria, sorry tak boleh cater to your request coz my flight is full on the date you requested.
Suria: Tu la. Nak buat camane. Now I have to find alternatives.
Hehe. I feel so powerful :)
1 comment:
:)...ext 3134
Post a Comment