Hehehe...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Much as I would like to believe that I am a humble person, the event that took place today made it irresistable for me not to post this entry. And since this is MY blog (note the emphasis on "my"), what the heck right? If you readers can't take it, then do stop reading but I would say that it's your loss. You know very well I can be pretty darn entertaining :p.
Anyhoo (nope, it's not a typo), Alhamdulillah I am blessed with a youthful look. I've received many comments to say that I look very young for my age. Even my big boss called me a liar the other day when I told him I have 3 children and one of them is a 9-year old.
Of course there was an issue once upon a time with my credibility at work due to my look. I don't normally wear makeup simply because it's time-counsuming (really, I don't have time in the morning for this extra effort to "look good" while trying to get 3 kids ready for school in the morning). The most I would do if I remember is to put on the lip gloss. However, I make up for it by dressing up as professionally as I can.
Back to today's event... (laughing first before continuing :D).
Yes, remarks have been made about my youthful look, but when this person made the remark, I was actually shocked at first but burst out laughing uncontrollably. Had I not been in public, I would have probably rolled over on the floor. Anyway, I tried to refrain from laughing too much so as not to hurt the feeling of a loved one, but I failed miserably :p. Yeah, I'm pathetic when it comes to refraining from an emotion, be it sad, happy or whatever.
But, I feel I should not detail out the remark made for fear of daulat from my loved one ;).
P/s: I love you Papa. Love, Along :D
No comments:
Post a Comment